What’s in it for me?
* You’ll be a part of a group larger than yourself, your program,
your school, your conference or your district
* A vast wealth of knowledge, experience and ideas just waiting
to be tapped
* A chance to share ideas and be a mentor to other coaches
In addition to learning from others
* The opportunity each fall to be a part of one of the nation’s
largest and fastest-growing clinics
* Choice of submitting dues by P.O., mail or online for
membership, clinic or our traditional, money-saving
* Sponsorship of great events for our state
* MBCA Clinic, one of the largest in the nation
* Norm Stewart Classic @ Columbia College
* Missouri Challenge All-Star Showcase @ Drury University
* MBCA Academic All-State Mr & Miss Show-Me
* Automatic membership in the NHSBCA (National High School
Basketball Coaches Association @ www.nhsbca.org
* The many opportunities to honor our players
* Mr & Miss Show-Me Basketball
* Players-of-the-Year in each class
* All-State squads
* Academic All-State squads
* Curtis Kerr Student-Assistant of the Year
* All-District team selection
* The many opportunities to honor our peers
* MBCA Coaches Hall of Fame
* Century Club (honoring coaches each year who attain
career win 100, 200, 300, etc)
* Class level Coach of the Year
* Cub Martin Assistant Coach of the Year
* District level Coach of the Year
& Eligibility for the NHSBCA Coach of the Year Award
* Your voice via MBCA member seated on the MSHSAA
Basketball Advisory Committee
* Liability insurance, specifically related to coaching, provided for all members of the association. Click Here for information about your insurance.
* “The Hard Court Herald” The country’s most comprehensive
coaching association-sponsored newsletter
* Most of all…it’s about PROMOTING BASKETBALL IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI
Individual Membership & Staff Membership
Sign up today as an individual, or sign up your entire staff.
**** Please note membership is included in clinic payment. If you are attending clinic you do NOT need to pay for membership separately.
Click Here to complete the google form with your membership information. This option allows you to pay via check, money order, or school purchase order.
Once you complete the form you will receive a completion certificate from the MBCA.
If paying by check or money order, once you complete the google form, you may submit completion certificate and payment to MBCA Clinic
c/o Shawn Erickson
14860 State Road DD
Festus, MO 63028
Everyone who completes an OFFLINE membership form will receive an invoice via e-mail.
If you have questions, please visit the membership page on mobca.org or e-mail email@example.com